- Thursday 11th June 2015, 11am-12.30pm
- Bancroft 1.02.6, Mile End Campus
- Aimed at HSS PhD students and Postdocs
- Free event but space limited to 25 people. Please register here
Come along and hear from our expert speaker from Routledge who will be discussing all aspects of publishing a monograph.
The seminar will cover:
- The initial steps in approaching a publisher
- Writing a book proposal
- Working with an editor
- Promoting your book once it’s been published
The facilitator, Polly Dodson, is the Commissioning Editor for Literature at Routledge.