- Wednesday 10th June 2015, 10-11.30am
- Engineering 207, Mile End Campus
- Event is open to all QMUL Postdoc, PhD and MA students but capacity is 25 people.
- To register, please follow this link.
Need extra funding? For fees, living expenses, research, travel, conferences, or 4th year PhD study?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ to any of these, then attend this workshop. It explores the thousands of alternative grant-making bodies in Britain: principally charities, trusts, and foundations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the appropriate and best alternative funding bodies for them
- Find them via books and the internet
- Make strong applications to them